Our mission as authors of Applied AI: A Handbook For Business Leaders is to educate leading executives and the public on the multitude of high-impact applications of modern machine learning and AI techniques. Through collaborative research, educational content, and strategic advisory, we inspire you to think creatively about how AI can be used to grow companies, revolutionize industries, and benefit society – but only if we use it wisely.
Applied AI Book Author & Speaker
We represent diverse expertise in enterprise AI and help both technical and non-technical business leaders advance their understanding and mastery of applied artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Mariya is an entrepreneur and investor leveraging high-impact applications of novel AI & machine learning technologies for modern businesses. She has partnered with leading global companies such as Google, Baidu, IBM Watson, L’Oreal, PayPal, and LinkedIn to drive AI strategy, implementation, and education for technology and enterprise leaders. As a researcher and “AI designer”, Mariya helps executives gain mastery over technical concepts and effectively leverage machine intelligence to transform products and businesses.
She is an invited speaker and presenter at academic events like NeurIPS and AAAI as well as industry conferences like CES and SxSW. Mariya studied Computer Science and Mathematics at Duke University and her research specialization is natural language processing with a focus on conversational AI.
Mariya Can Teach You:
- How to design AI-powered products and services that people love to use
- How to apply AI research and breakthroughs from industry and academia to your business
- How to develop a data strategy and technology stack to enable scalable AI applications
- How to lead successful AI teams of diverse executives, engineers, and experts
- How to plan, manage, and measure progress for pilot AI initiatives
- How to train non-technical executives on the technical nuances of applied AI